|Body Length Front (inches)||18 ¼||19 ¼||19 ¾||20 ⅜||21||21 ⅝|
|Body Width (inches)||15 ¼||15 ⅞||16 ½||17 ⅜||18 ¼||19 ⅛|
He’s crossed 90 countries and every continent. He’s the host of the TV series Amazing Adventures Of A Nobody on National Geographic, the hit Netflix Documentary “The Kindness Diaries”, he’s an author, and much more…
>>> WATCH ON NETFLIX HERE <<<"Peace First inspires the youth of the day to go out into the world and face some of the most intractable problems that we have. For example, water crises or bullying. They give them tools to become ambassadors to help other kids and other people fix these problems.”
Peace First is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping young people around the world to become powerful peacemakers by:
Now is the time to unleash this untapped resource by teaching young people the skills they need to solve the problems that matter most to them, investing in the ideas that will help change our world for the better, and celebrating the stories of youth peacemaking happening around the world
$30.00This hat is made in the USA, so wear it proud! It's unstructured with a curved visor and adjustable strap, and an American flag sewn on the back. What is now called a dad hat was once known simply as an artist hat. Time to take it back.
$25.00A snug, form-fitting beanie aka a toque. It's not only a head-warming piece but a staple accessory in anyone's wardrobe.
$50.50Super soft, classic everyday unisex California fleece sweatshirt with a traditional raglan sleeve.
Measurement Notes: Length is measured from highest point of shoulder. Sleeve length at the top of shoulder.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium or hang dry. Do not iron over decoration.
• Neck – Measure all around the middle of your neck. Keep enough room for you to slide a finger in between the tape and your neck.
• Chest – Lift your arms and wrap the tape around your chest. Keep the tape around the highest part of your chest while still under your arms. Drop your arms to get the most precise measurement.
• Sleeve – Measure from the middle of your neck, down your shoulder to the elbow. Then take the measurement from your elbow to your wrist. Add the two for your total sleeve measurement.
• Waist (Pants) – Wrap the tape around your waste just above your hip. Keep the tape loose enough to slide a finger between the tape and your waist.
• Inseam (Pants) – Take your favorite fitting pair of pants and place them on a flat surface. Measure along the inside of the leg from the crotch seam down to the bottom of the pants for your inseam. Depending on your sizing preference you can round up or down to get your desired inseam. If you plan on machine washing, take shrinkage into account before you make your sizing decision.